Let’s meet market.
If you are interested in participating at a Meet Market event, then we’d like to hear from you.
Before contacting us, please make sure that you’ve been to a Meet Market & seen it with your own eyes, and you have a legal company for either wholesale or retail.
Then send us an email with a link to your site, or some photos of your work (5-10 pics), plus a very short description of you & your concept to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please allow us a few days to get back to you with an answer.
In the mean time, we’ll be having a closer look at your mail. The Meet Market has a committee that selects all work coming into the market. Selection is based on:
- VARIETY – The Meet Market strives to have a variety of products from each category at each market. The categories include: handmade & independently designed clothes, accessories, art, objects, organic body products, home ware, food, vintage & retro collectables and records. Please be aware that the more popular categories tend to fill up faster.
- INNOVATION – creativity and originality are important to the Meet Market
- AVAILABILITY – the number of spaces we can provide for each market
If it’s YES:)
then you’ll hear back from us and we’ll arrange a meeting at our headquarters to meet you bit better and get a closer look at some samples of your work. Please download an application form based on your legal status, and bring it with you.
- TMM Retail Application Form.pdf: For vendors with legal papers for retail sales who can cut their own invoices & receipts to customers.
- TMM Wholesale Application Form.pdf: Vendors with legal papers for wholesale who will sell through the central cash register of The Meet Market.
If its a NO:(
then you’ll here back from us too. Unfortunately, we disappoint people by rejecting their work. Please don’t take it personally. You’d be surprised how creative Athens is, and there is a lot of competition and limited space. Feel free to try again after some time, if you’ve developed your work.
- COST: The cost of participation ranges based on the venue of the Meet Market between 100 – 150 euros + V.A.T. per weekend & per space. Prior to each Meet Market, a meeting is held at the venue where you can see you spaces, pick up posters/flyers and pay your participation fee.
- SPACE: Each spaces is 2 x 1.5 square meters. Each participant is responsible for bringing their own set-up, such as tables, rails, etc. The Meet Market provides 2 chairs, basic lighting and plenty of equipment for your electrical power needs.
- Out of the 12 Meet Market per year, each vendor can participate in half, in order to allow new vendors to participate continuously.
- Double or triple stalls are also available upon request.